Cupcake liners are colorful, which makes them the perfect art supplies for making paper crafts. Here is how you can use them to make flowers.
You Will Need:
- Cupcake liners
- Buttons (bigger coat buttons)
- Unsharpened pencils – preferably green, or craft sticks
- Green craft paper
- Get as cupcake liners for flowers.
- Turn them inside out, if the liners are white inside. Otherwise, you can leave them as they are.
- Decorate the center of the cupcake liner: it is usually flatter and smoother. Glue the buttons to the center. The flower is ready.
- Use the pencils for stems. Glue the unsharpened end of the pencil to the back of the paper flower.
- Use a leaf template to cut small leaves out of the green craft paper. This can be a challenge for the little ones – so help them draw the lining of a leaf on the paper and use the scissors to cut the shapes out.
Glue these leaves to the sides of the stem – your cupcake liner flowers are ready.
YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THESE HEADLINES FROM NIGERIAN TRIBUNE