Is this gonorrhea?

Three days after having unprotected sex during an official tour, I noticed a whitish discharge from my penis as well as pain during urination. Although, I have taken some capsules but the problem has refused to go away. One of my friends thinks I have Gonorrhoea. Kindly let me know if this is true and if so, what I can do about it.

Okey (by SMS)


Your condition certainly looks like Gonorrhoea. The best way to treat it is for your doctor to send a sample of your discharge to the Laboratory for proper examination. The Laboratory result will then confirm the kind of antibiotics to use. In addition, it is also advisable for you to treat your sexual partner and to henceforth, avoid unprotected sex.

You might also like

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. AcceptRead More