My smelly discharge

I am a 23-year-old female undergraduate. I have a white substance that comes out of my private part. It smells a lot. I have treated it without any improvement. Kindly let me know what I can do about it.

Chinwe (by SMS)

Reps summon Customs, CBN, 5 others over alleged concession scam

What you have is an infection. Having treated the discharge without any luck, your best bet is to see a doctor who will send a sample of the discharge to the Laboratory for a proper analysis. This will confirm the kind of infection you have as well as the appropriate antibiotics to be used to cure it. In addition, you will have to also treat all your sexual partners if any.

Nigerian Tribune

You might also like

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More