Occasionally, we all love to savour delicacies that are different from the local ones or just to try something slightly different or entirely new in order to get out of our regular meals.
Such delicacies as chicken stir-fry is one with which you can give yourself and family a treat this weekend. It is entirely stress-free and it is mouth watering.
Stir frying as the name implies involves continuous frying of food, such as rice and pasta with vegetables and seasonings. This method of cooking originated in China but in recent centuries, has spread.
Depending on your choice, you can stir-fry chicken, fish, beef, pork, vegetables, etc.
- Chicken breast or de-boned chicken
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- Green onions
- Sweet chili
- Boil water a little, add your rice sticks and leave for five minutes, then sieve it.
- Cut your boneless chicken, vegetables in a strip form and put aside separately.
- Season the chicken and put another pot on fire, add oil and stir fry the seasoned chicken till it is done.
- Add the shredded vegetables, onion and sweet chili pepper.
- Add the steamed rice stick and mix together till you get a desired look.
- Switch off the fire and serve to eat.