- During Sunday eviction show, JayPaul and Jackie B were the only two housemates to be evicted from the Big Brother House out of the seven housemates put up for eviction last week.
- WhiteMoney emerged the winner for this week’s Head of House game and chose Queen to be his deputy. Nini came in with the second highest score, thereby winning Big Brother’s promised veto power position. Nini saved herself and put-up Cross for eviction.
- Housemates up for eviction this week are Saskay, Angel, Yousef, Cross, and Emmanuel.
- During his diary session, Saga was given a task by Big Brother to pick a fight with Nini until his next diary session and win the sum of two hundred Abeg naira. A task which Saga already failed woefully as he immediately went after her to reveal all he was told by Big Brother. His behaviour already set social media abuzz, leaving fans both disappointed and confused as to what exactly is wrong with him.
- Nini and Cross had a fight about the bathroom, which led to a heated exchange between them. Nini used a lot of swear words on Cross and even took a jab at the fact that he has dyslexia. Cross cried in the garden after their fight and was consoled by WhiteMoney and Angel. WhiteMoney being Head of House, attempted to reconcile both parties.
YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THESE HEADLINES FROM NIGERIAN TRIBUNE
In spite of the huge investment in the water sector by the government and international organisations, water scarcity has grown to become a perennial nightmare for residents of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital. This report x-rays the lives and experiences of residents in getting clean, potable and affordable water amidst the surge of COVID-19 cases in the state…BBNaija Week 7 BBNaija Week 7
The Lagos-Ibadan railway was inaugurated recently for a full paid operation by the Nigerian Railway Corporation after about a year of free test-run. Our reporter joined the train to and fro Lagos from Ibadan and tells his experience in this report…BBNaija Week 7 BBNaija Week 7