Here is the first storey built in Ibadan
Built by Reverend and Mrs Hinderer as the first Mission House in Ibadan.
Its foundation was laid in 1844 and completed in 1855
It is in this house that the First Sacrament was administered to the first set of Christians in Ibadan.
It is in this building that the then Baale of Ibadan and his chiefs first had contact with a Mirror.
This Monument is crying
Ibadan Christians to the Rescue!