It was another exciting episode of The Buzz on Showmax Tuesday night. Host, Toke Makinwa and her guests, Instagram creator, The real Femi, Nigerian YouTuber, Austin Betha, and Content creator Emmanuella Ozogula, got to unpack all the highs and lows that happened on the hottest reality show on the continent, BBNaija over the weekend.
And for the secret diary sessions, we saw the housemates rant about any and everything while reviewing some juicy details.
Here’s a quick summary of what some of your favourite housemates had to share:
- Whitemoney pleaded with Big Brother to bring back the keyboard for him.
- Jay Paul said the game has become more intense, and he’s not sad that anyone nominated him because everyone is just trying to use their head and play with their strategies.
- Cross is grateful to still be in Biggie house, and he’s ready to put his mind to every given task.
- Emmanuel says the level of uncertainty with the evictions every weekend keeps rising, and he has to calm himself every time.
- Saga tells Biggie that he hopes to win the head of the house and make enough money to buy immunity for the ninth week, but he also hopes Nini wins.
- Liquorose tells Biggie that being in here is worrisome because she doesn’t know if she’s doing the right thing or not in the eyes of the viewers.
- Jackie B is sad that Michael was evicted from the show, and she was sure the rest of the house would nominate her to be up for eviction.
- Saskay is worried because Jay Paul’s beliefs aren’t the same as hers, and she’s sad because that’s what happened with her ex, so she has to think twice about getting into anything with him.
- Queen tells Biggie that she’s overwhelmed that she’s still in Big Brother’s house, and she’s grateful for the opportunity.
- Yousef said the housemates were making him feel like he hasn’t impacted the house, which makes him feel a type of way.
- Nini talked to Big Brother about how she doesn’t have any strategy, and will continue playing the game that way.
- Pere asked Big Brother for some cards games, ludo games and art materials to help ease the boredom around the house.
- Angel says she’s shocked to still be in the house, and each time she tries to give up, the house restores her faith.
The secret diary sessions are exclusive to Showmax. Fans can new episodes on Tuesdays and Saturdays to stay updated on the drama from the BBNaija’ Shine Ya Eye’ edition.
YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THESE HEADLINES FROM NIGERIAN TRIBUNE
In spite of the huge investment in the water sector by the government and international organisations, water scarcity has grown to become a perennial nightmare for residents of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital. This report x-rays the lives and experiences of residents in getting clean, potable and affordable water amidst the surge of COVID-19 cases in the state…BBNaija Week 6 BBNaija Week 6
The Lagos-Ibadan railway was inaugurated recently for a full paid operation by the Nigerian Railway Corporation after about a year of free test-run. Our reporter joined the train to and fro Lagos from Ibadan and tells his experience in this report…BBNaija Week 6 BBNaija Week 6