16-year-old infection

I have been having a whitish discharge from my penis for the past sixteen years despite some treatments. Now it is affecting my sperm. Kindly let me know what to do.

Rufus (by SMS)


Sixteen years is too long a time to allow an infection to remain in the body. It is obvious that whatever kind of treatment you had was very inadequate and ineffective. At this point, the best thing to do is to see a doctor who will send a sample of your sperm for laboratory investigations. The result will confirm the appropriate drugs to use to clear the infection from you and your other sexual contacts.