Traders, residents lose multi-million naira goods to fire in Lagos

Traders and residents have lost goods and properties worth of million of naira to fire outbreak in Ajah area of Lagos State.

An eyewitness told Tribune Online that the fire started around Blenco Supermarket and Pump and Sell Furniture place in Addo road in Ajah.

ALSO READ: Coronavirus: WHO to procure diagnostic kits to 20 African countries

However, the cause of the fire could not be immediately ascertained, as residents and motorists shared videos from the scene on the social media, calling on fire fighters to help in putting out the fire.

You might also like
Comments

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. AcceptRead More