Are you looking for a fun game to play with your friends or family?
Bingo is a brilliant, easy-to-play game enjoyed by millions around the world. Even though it’s a form of gambling, it has lower stakes than casino games. There are dozens of best bingo sites that you can browse at Bingosites.net and enjoy playing as your favourite pastime.
What makes the game so entertaining is its cheeky bingo calls!
These calls are like nicknames given to numbers to tell them apart. When you play it offline, ’32’ or ’52’ from a distance may sound similar. So bingo callers use a different combination of rhyming, slang, puns, and funny phrases to help you identify the numbers.
If you are a beginner, make a point to note the approved list of bingo calls in the UK.
In this mini-guide, we’ll talk about 90-Ball Bingo. It’s also the popular online version!
How Does Bingo Work?
Whether it’s online or offline bingo, you play it by crossing the number called by the bingo caller from your ticket/card.
The tickets contain available numbers from 1 to 90. If you notice, you’ll find that no number gets repeated on any single set of bingo tickets. Its arranged in groups of columns from left to right like
- 1 to 9,
- 10 to 19,
- 20 to 29,
- And so on till 90
It makes it easy for you to mark off.
- Whether online or offline, you have to buy a bingo ticket from a bingo site or bingo clubs.
- The game begins with listening to the number-calling by a bingo caller.
- If the number is on your bingo ticket, cross it off.
- The game would continue till you or someone crosses off all the numbers.
In the case of Online Bingo, you can take some specific advantages too.
- Autoplay: It means you don’t need to search for the numbers anxiously; it gets marked automatically.
- Best card sorting: The computer sorts cards in a way that has the most chance of winning.
- The best card highlighting: It’s a system in which you get alerted when a card is getting close to winning.
How to Win?
There are three ways in which you can win 90-ball bingo.
- One Line: It’s when you strike all five numbers in a column.
- Two Line: It’s when you strike all five numbers across two columns on the same ticket.
- Full House: It’s when you strike all 15 numbers across a bingo card.
If you win a ‘Full House,’ you also get rewarded with jackpots or grand prizes!
How to get started?
- Select a licensed bingo site from Bingosites.net
- Fill in your details in the form like name, date of birth, nationality, contact information, etc.
- Deposit some funds into your online bingo account using payment methods like Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Entropay, Wire transfers, etc., as per your convenience.
- Choose a bingo room (virtual bingo halls) and purchase virtual tickets to start playing.
- Click on the banking button within your account if you want to withdraw your winnings.
- The UK gambling industry verifies your identity documents before you get your winning amount.
Bingo is an entertaining game loved by all generations. If you want to play bingo, make sure to check out the UK regulated bingo sites, and join only if they offer fair and trusted welcome bonuses to you.