• Michael Ade-Ojo, popularly known as ‘The Chief’ was born on Tuesday, June 14, 1938 in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria.
• He attended St. Michael’s Anglican School, Ilara-Mokin, (1944-1950). From there, he attended Imade College, Owo, Nigeria (1954-1958), where he obtained the West African School Certificate. He proceeded to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) in 1961, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in Business Administration in 1965.
• Michael Ade-Ojo is the founder of Elizade University, Ilara Mokin, Ondo State and Elizade Motors.
• Today, Elizade Motors, which Ade-Ojo started with just one support staff in 1971, has become a conglomerate with several subsidiaries, including Toyota Nigeria Limited, Mikeade Investment Co. Ltd, Mikeade Property Dev. Co. Ltd, Classic Motors Ltd, Elizade Autoland Nigeria, Okin Travels Ltd and Oodua Creations Ltd.
• Chief Michael Ade-Ojo is gradually transforming his native town, Ilara-Mokin, from a village to an economically-vibrant town through his various community development projects.
• ‘The Chief’ clocked 83 years on Monday, June 14, 2021.
YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THESE HEADLINES FROM NIGERIAN TRIBUNE
Lagos is the second least liveable city in the world for the year 2021. This is according to the most recent annual ranking put together by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)…
CLAIM 1: A Twitter user claims UNICEF said any efforts to block children from accessing pornography might infringe their human rights.