Food that boosts libido
One question I often get from my readers is “How can I increase my libido naturally?” This is because with increase in age, for many, comes decrease in sex drive.
And while I was searching for answer for this question I came ac ross this article on food that can boost libido on the internet. It will help you.
One super food that increases sex drive is watermelon. So if you’re really looking for a sweet libido-booster, stick to a slice of watermelon. Although it’s 92 percent water, that remaining 8 percent of fruit is jam-packed with vital nutrients for sexual health.
Researchers at the Texas A&M Fruit and Vegetable Improvement Center reported finding in 2008 that watermelon has ingredients that delivered Viagra-like effects to the human body’s blood vessels and could even aid in increasing libido.
Studies suggest that people have more sex in summertime and watermelon, hot-weather favorite fruit have some concern with it.
According to Drs Clement “Watermelon contains a phytonutrient called citrulline, which the body converts to arginine, an amino acid that boosts nitric oxide levels in the body, which relax blood vessels in the same way a medicine like Viagra does”.
This aids in treating the erectile dysfunction and even preventing this condition in males.
Poached, scrambcom, fried, deviled. No matter how you make them, a couple of eggs will rev you up after a long day so you can go the distance in the dark.
“Eggs are high in protein, which is a source of stamina, and they’re also low in calories,”
Glassman says. “In addition, they’re a good source for an amino acid L-arginine, which has been shown effective in treating types of heart ailments and erectile dysfunction.
When it comes to top foods that increase sex drive, this is egg. Eggs are rich in vitamin B complex so they help fight stress and balance hormone levels, the 2 things crucial to libido level and sexual health in both males and females.
Eggs are also considered symbols of rebirth and fertility. Many people eat raw chicken eggs for increasing energy fast and boosting libido.
To enjoy eggs as sexual enhancing foods, have some champagne and caviar during your sex, or you can gobble down some boiled eggs beforehand.
A small salad with oil and vinegar as dressing will help your waistline and rev your sex drive. “Iceberg lettuce contains an opiate that helps to activate sex hormones,” say Drs.
Clement. Nosh on a bowl at dinner and you’ll be ready to go by the time you turn in for the night.
Next to foods that increase sex drive in males and females, consider sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes contain potassium that helps reduce high blood pressure levels associated with the risk of erectile dysfunction in men.
Plus, sweet potatoes are high in beta-carotene so that they provide the body with vitamin A to improve infertility in women.
In response to my readers request, I have packaged some of my previous articles into a book with the title: ENJOYING GREAT SEX LIFE. You can call 08112658560 to order for the book.