I don’t enjoy sex

I am a newly married lady. I have not been enjoying sex with my husband because he complains that I am too tight for him to penetrate. I have tried to use lubricants to no avail. Please help.

Nkechi (by SMS)


You and your husband will need to engage in more foreplay before the actual sex so as to allow some form of lubrication of your vagina for easy access. In addition, you will need to divulge yourself of any form of fear or misconception about sex which may be giving you some form of anxiety and frigidity. If all these steps fail to improve your sex life, then you may need to see a gynaecologist for a proper examination to rule out any other deep-seated anatomical problem in your body.